JobEase for women – enhancing unemployed women’s potential to find a job within the CBC RO-BG region - ROBG-143
What is the purpose?
To encourage the integration of the CB area through promoting the access to the labour market of the unemployed and long-term unemployed women.
What is the budget?
312.937,17 euro, from which 265.996,59 euro FEDR
Who implements the project?
Lead beneficiary (LB): Idein Development Foundation (Bulgaria)
Beneficiary 2 (B2): Association for Sustainable Development Slatina (Romania)
What is the implementation period?
Start date: 2017-04-08
End Date: 2018-10-07
Period: 18 months
Where it is implemented?
Ruse, Ruse District, Bulgaria
Slatina, Olt County, Romania
What will happen?
- Assistance and information on labour market opportunities and available incentive measures for employment of women;
- Organizing a joint information seminar - 1 event in Ruse and 1 event in Slatina;
- Analysis of the results of previous trainings held within the targeted regions;
- Development of a methodology for training needs assessment;
- Training needs assessment;
- Organizing trainings and workshops - two in Ruse and two in Slatina
- Organizing press conferences at the beginning and end of the project;
- Developing website with relevant project information and useful database;
- Elaboration of information and publicity materials (posters, folders, leaflets, roll-up banner, ballpoint pens, note pads);
What will be the results (what is the contribution to the program)?
- 3 initiatives (trainings, education schemes, websites, agreements, networks, job-fairs etc.) that activate workforce mobility in the cross border area: 1 joint information seminar – 2 sessions; 1 joint training – 4 sessions; 1 (one) website with relevant labour and employment information database;
- 240 participants in joint local employment initiatives and joint training;
Programme results: population that have access to joint employment initiatives - at least 240 women from the regions of Ruse and Olt.
The state of the project
The project is finalized.
Press-conference for project start was organised on 28 June 2017. A joint research on labour market opportunities and available incentive measures for employment of women in the cross-border area was conducted and the results were presented during a joint information seminar held in two sessions in Ruse and in Slatina in November 2017. A training needs assessment of the target groups was also realised and used for the development of tailor-made training programme.
The training programme was implemented with 2 sessions in each country for more than 120 unemployed women.
Micro information campaigns were organised to present the activities and services offered by the project to attract people from the target group.
The project website was created and can be accessed at www.jobease.eu.