CBC LABORLAB - Developing an integrated and inclusive labor market at cross-border level - ROBG-142
What is the purpose?
To support the CBC integration of employment and labor mobility as a common “market” through creating CBC LABORLAB Model.
What is the budget?
663.918,08 euro, from which 564.330,35 euro FEDR
Who implements the project?
Lead beneficiary (LB): Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Calarasi (Romania)
Beneficiary 2 (B2): Romanian Association for Technology Transfer and Innovation (ARoTT) (Romania)
Beneficiary 3 (B3): Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Beneficiary 4 (B4): The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa
What is the implementation period?
Start date: 2017-05-05
End Date: 2019-05-04
Period: 24 months
Where it is implemented?
Calarasi, Mehedinti in Romania
Ruse, Vratsa in Bulgaria
What will happen?
- Project preparation
- Project management
- CBC studies and structural analysis regarding future labor market evolutions
- Developing and providing joint special vocational training programs
- Creating CBC LABORLAB Cluster for supporting employment and labor mobility
- Strategy and information campaigns regarding job opportunities & workforce mobility at CBC level
- Communication, dissemination and publicity activities
What will be the results (what is the contribution to the program)?
Programme outputs: 23 types of initiatives that activate workforce mobility in the cross border area; 4720 participants in joint local employment initiatives and joint training
Programme results: 480 persons will have access to joint employment initiatives.
The state of the project
The project is finalized and the final report is submitted to MA.
- A CBC LABORLAB Strategy for employment, labor and social integration of disadvantaged people,.,based on the data collected within the study elaborated for CBC structural analysis regarding future labor market evolutions was relalized.
-The Association “LABORLAB CLUSTER” was established and registered to the Calarasi Court in the Registry of Associations and Foundations.
- 4 job fairs organized at CBC level with more than 2400 participants (both job seekers and employers).
The 4 job fairs were organized by the 4 project partners, as follows:
- LB: 22-25.03.2019 in Calarasi (618 persons
- B2: 15-18.04.2019 in Drobeta Turnu Severin (628 persons)
- B3: 09-12.04.2019 in Ruse(647 persons)
- B4: 22-25.04.2019 in Vratsa (593 persons).
4 training programmes were organized by the 4 project partners, in the following fields: English language, application of the principle of equality of chances in economic units, entrepreneurship and development of entrepreneurship skills and ITC.
1 web platform developed and it is available at the address https://www.laborlab.ro.
4 best practices events at CBC level organized and 8 awareness campaigns have been organized by the project beneficiaries.