Setting up the Joint Working GroupAugust 17, 2021
A Joint Working Group for Strategic Planning and Programming (JWG) was established to steer the programming phase and ensure the quality and effectiveness of the preparation of the Interreg VI-A Romania-Bulgaria Programme.
The JWG is composed of members from Romania and Bulgaria, as well as observers from both countries. The JWG composition has been defined in order to take into consideration the provisions of the Code of Conduct on Partnership.
A transparent process for the selection of NGOs and the academic environment was organized, namely launching a call for proposals on the Programme’s website.
Decisions approved by JWG:
- Decision No. 1 Approving the Rules of Procedure of the Joint Working Group for Strategic Planning and Programming for Romania-Bulgaria cross-border cooperation programme 2021-2027
- Decision No. 2 Endorsing the Concept paper for Romania-Bulgaria Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2021-2027
- Decision No. 3 Approving the Territorial Analysis of the Romania-Bulgaria Cross Border Region
- JWG Decision no 4_POs
- JWG Decision no 5_ structures
- JWG Decision no 7_PO 2-PO 4
- Concept paper for Romania-Bulgaria Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2021-2027