Launching for public consultation of the Applicant’s Guide for targeted call for operations of strategic importance (OSI) in the context of Interreg VI-A Romania-Bulgaria ProgrammeFebruary 13, 2023
We are very excited to let you know that today, 13th of February 2023, we are launching for public consultation the Applicant’s Guide dedicated to the operations of strategic operations.
The Applicant’s Guide is a document developed in order to help you to better understand the steps and the rules you must follow in order to apply for the call dedicated to the operations of strategic importance included in Appendix 3 of the Interreg VI-A Romania-Bulgaria Programme.
The estimated budget of this call is:
- 25,000,000 Euro (in total) for enhancing the cross-border mobility and connectivity and ensure access to TEN-T at regional and local level (SO 3.2);
- 41,875,000.00 Euro (in total) for promoting disaster risk prevention and resilience, taking into account ecosystem-based approaches (SO 2.4).
All interested stakeholders are invited to take part in this public consultation and share their comments and proposals! Check the Applicant’s Guide, analyze it and send us your contribution at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th of March, 2023. After the consultation, the Applicant’s Guide will be approved by the Monitoring Committee of Interreg VI-A Romania-Bulgaria Programme.
Remember: Our Programme wants to support you in developing your project idea! After consulting the guide, you can start working on your project. Feel free to share with us your ideas and plans!
The Applicant’s Guide can be consulted here:
- Applicant’s Guide (main document)
- Annexes to the application form
- Annexes to the applicant guide
- ANNEX 2: Methodological descriptions of Interreg VI-A RO-BG indicators - SO 2.4
Relevant documents to be considered when preparing the application form.